Who We Are
About Principal/Creative Director, Renée Blair
A Florida native, who received her BA in graphic design and advertising from Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL, she has worked throughout Central Florida for 20+ years as an art director on several national and local publications including Markee Magazine, Orlando Magazine, Peabody Journal, Lake Mary Healthy Living Magazine and Seminole Magazine. Her work has won several awards from the Florida Magazine Association (FMA), and she was also asked judged for the 35th Annual International Regional Magazine Association (IRMA) awards for design.
In her free time, Renée enjoys cycling around Central Florida, and spending time with her family, friends and her two cats, Mac & Tosh.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design & Advertising from Flager College, St. Augustine, FL
- Member of the Florida Magazine Association (FMA)
- Member of The Greater Sanford Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member of The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
- Florida Magazine Association (FMA) Charlie Award (First Place) for Design Excellence: Best Department Design, Lake Mary Healthy Living Magazine Magazine
- FMA Charlie Award for General Excellence: Best Table of Contents, Lake Mary Healthy Living Magazine
- FMA Charlie Award for Design Excellence: Best Photo, Lake Mary Healthy Living Magazine
- FMA Charlie Award: Best Visitor Publication, Peabody Journal
- FMA Bronze Award: Best Photo Illustration for cover design, Peabody Journal
We’d like to learn about you, your business and how we can help. Let’s connect. >